2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

Ahhh, now this is a challenge I NEED! The ladies over at Bookish are hosing this great challenge and I am excited to give it a whirl! I have 3 book cases loaded with books that I've bought, won, or been gifted and I just haven't read them. YET!

2014 is going to be my year to tackle my book cases. Oh, don't get me wrong. I will still be reading ARCs and new 2014 releases, but this is truly something I need to do. When I look at some of the books I own, I immediately want to grab them and read them right then, but it's just not possible.

The levels:
1-10 - A Firm Handshake
11-20 - A Friendly Hug
21-30 - First Kiss
31-40 - Sweet Summer Fling
41-50 - Could this be love?
50+ - Married With Children

I think with my track record for challenges, I'm going to try to keep it simple. I'm going to aim for 11-20 - A Friendly Hug. I like hugs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment