Y'ALLFest 2012

So, what are you doing on Saturday, November 10, 2012?
That sounds delightful.
Know what I'll be doing???

I will be hanging out in Charleston, SC with some AMAZING authors!!!

That's right. It's time for Y'ALLFest 2012!


I will be driving down that Saturday morning in time for the Keynote speakers, Cassandra Clare and Holly Black. Holy smokes! Right?!?

The rest of the day will be full of fun panels, meeting authors, and getting some lovely books signed. *squeeeee*

Check out the AUTHOR LIST!
Check out the day's SCHEDULE!
Are you a blogger? Check out the CONTEST!

If you live in the area, I hope you'll make it down for the day. I made the decision to go last year for the first one. I talked my mom into going with me. She had a fun time, but it exhausted her! Hehe

I was so thankful to have such an amazing event close enough to me that I could go down for the day. It was my first YA adventure! Being the first, it definitely has a special place in my heart. <3

I met a couple of bloggers on that day. Those ladies also have a special place in my heart! So, so, so nice! I'm talking about @TiffaniAlia and @ReadingAngel002Travis was also in front of me at one of the signing tables and I kind of babbled a little. LOL! 

I had such an amazing time last year, I have gotten a couple of friends on board to join me this year. Yay for Angie and Anna!

Leave a comment and let me know if you're going! If you're not able to make it, who is the author that you are sad you're going to miss seeing? 


4 comments:

  1. Loved meeting you too!!!! I should be there again this year! Hope to see you more! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we could do lunch this year! Now that I'm not confused and know who people are, I hope I'll be able to talk and not hide as much this year. :D

      Delete
  2. I get to come, I get to come. And I am bringing my best bud with me. We are both so excited we can hardly stand it! It is so nice that there is a YA book festival close enough to me that I can actually go. Though I do think we are going to try to plan to go to a big one next year, or the next. Anyway, so excited about Y'allfest. And it has the BEST name ever!
    Quick question. Do you know when the schedule will be posted? I am going crazy not being able to make a schedule!!!! I would love to hear about your experience there and maybe what to expect? I know you are crazy busy, but would you maybe mind emailing me? You don't have to. Just wondering!

    jeepgirl529(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email sent! I hope I didn't babble too much! Hehehe

      Delete